Old 24-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Mark Heptonstal Mark Heptonstal is offline
Registered User

Default Petrol mower overwintering help

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help us avoid some trauma next year!

For the first time, we've invested in a petrol mower (mountfield) and a strimmer (ryobi) - 4 stroke and 2 stroke respectively. As it's coming to winter, is there Anything special needs doing to these to prepare them for a long period of no use. Do I run the mower till it runs out of fuel? Should there be a fuel drain somewhere?

Any help or ideas that will ensure they start next year would be greatfully appreciated.

Regards,

mark&victoria