Old 25-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Stevenl Stevenl is offline
Registered User

Default Gardening problem quick covering plants

I have just built a house which has a large garden. The house was cut into the hill and as such I now have massive areas of steep slopes which need covering to prevent erosion and to look nicer. The question is what plants can I put on this sloping land that cover very quickly and can live in sandy soil. A plant that can be grown from seed would be good as the house cost a fortune and I am now very poor