Old 25-10-2010, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
earcanal earcanal is offline

Default Cat Scarers

On 15 Oct, 12:51, Baz wrote:
Sacha wrote :

At our local seed merchant we bought a netting type electric fence to
put round the chicken coop. *Perhaps you could try one of those? *If
you know the owner of the cat fouling your ground, collect up the poo
and return it to them. *Get a powerful water pistol.

Hello Sacha
I have a SuperSoaker (very pwerful water gun) but have only had the chance
to use it a few times because most of the fouling goes on either when we
are not at home during the day because we all have full time jobs, or at
night and beleive me we have tried but hardly a sighting.

There seems to be a pattern for keeping cats in/out

http://www.beestonfencingcompany.co....ooffencing.htm

YMMV depending on size of garden, budget etc.