Old 25-02-2003, 07:39 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

More important things in the world that OT in the ng's.

Betsy's reply to you was great:

"I used to get as offended as yourself when these discussions ensued.

Now, I've come to a different conclusion based on:

point: it is just part of human nature to digress
point: it is easy to avoid those topics in which one has no interest.
point: I now find it rather charming that people who gather to share
one interest care about and respect each other enough to share other
topics that concern them.

It's what makes community."

Take your time like nature does. It'll relax you and you will discern
more.

Elizabeth Brown wrote:
=

This newsgroup is being ruined by all of the off topic threads. Go
somewhere else with you politics, race, war, and etc. Let us just gard=

en.

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial