Old 25-10-2010, 10:53 PM
WoodTurner WoodTurner is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlwithagarden View Post
Yes, the original guy would be completely insane to buy from Wessex Teak. Anyone would . They are rude, dishonest and it's taken nearly 9 months to get my money back - through the courts in the end. They shouted and swore down the phone, delivered faulty products (and replaced them with faulty products) and made more delivery dates than I can remember. They move premises, presumably to avoid the bailiffs and just aren't worth even considering. DON'T EVEN THINK OF BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY.
Why not have a look at the Hardwood Garden Furniture, Hand Crafted Memorial and Garden Benches at woodcraftuk.co.uk the hardwood garden products there are solid, long lasting and service is top notch. No cheap imports from Asia, everything is built on the premises in East Yorkshire.