Old 25-10-2010, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Glyphosphate!

wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:
http://www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/an...Ground%20Elder
After spending five minutes adblocking the rubbish which is strewn all
over the page I gave up and blocked the whole site...

A-ha, you need a text only, non-javascript browser, you do. ;-)
The article itself, although littered with spelling mistakes, was vaguely
interesting, and it had links to a bunch of recipes I may go back to some
time ...

Aye. Trouble was, adblocking things covered or ate tracts of text. I
shall get round to a text-only browser - sometime.

--
Rusty