Old 26-10-2010, 03:02 PM
MadHen MadHen is offline
Registered User

Glad I spotted this thread, I too moved my fuchsia in to the shed this morning, I'm afraid I wasn't expecting frost so early!

It gets pretty cold in the shed, I keep my rabbits in there and around February I am having to defrost their water bottles every morning. Will the Fuchia be ok if I cover it with a fleece when it gets to this stage? Also a little worried about light, it's right next to the window but it's not the brightest spot, will this be ok? The only other place it could come is the house and I'm worried it'll be to drying with the heating. Greenhouse to come in the spring.

Sorry for tappng into your thread!