Old 26-10-2010, 03:16 PM
hollierose hollierose is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by john hamilton[_2_] View Post
Have just discovered some growmore in a plastic bag that has been hidden
away for years. It's very damp inside the bag and it has broken down into
blobs rather than granules.

Would it still have maintained its essential plant food qualities do you
think?
Hi John,

I also found an old bag of Growmore which had turned into blobs. I used this for my tomato plants, needless to say, grew very well! Was it down to the growmore? Who knows! Good luck using yours!

Hollie
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers