Old 26-10-2010, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Glyphosphate!

On 25/10/2010 22:41, Rusty Hinge wrote:
Martin Brown wrote:
On 25/10/2010 21:43, Rusty Hinge wrote:
Martin Brown wrote:

http://www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/an...Ground%20Elder

After spending five minutes adblocking the rubbish which is strewn all
over the page I gave up and blocked the whole site...

Disable Javascript and just read the content. Unless you are on a
*very* slow connection it isn't worth faffing about with adblocking.

Apart from the many typos it had the most recipes I have seen.

The server isn't slow, but my connection often dips into the
bits-per-second range.

Maybe it needs some oil or even better WD40 to keep the damp and spiders
out at this time of year. Someone dropped a tree though my phone line
last week - and that really decreased the bit rate!

Regards,
Martin Brown