Old 27-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Owdboggy Owdboggy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthehang View Post
Hi, this is my first post here. I was hoping someone could identify the two flowers shown in the attached pics. I think I have seen both in the Gardeners' World tv show garden. I have asked the same question there but thus far no reply. Thanks in advance,
The second one is one of the many types of Helianthus, perennial Sunflowers, could be Lemon Queen, but it may be a bit too orange for that one. There are a fair few of them.
I know the first but the name will not jump out at me.