Old 28-10-2010, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default [OT] When should you wear Poppies?

Gordon H wrote:
I've decided to declare my support for the BBC and against the Daily Mail by
wearing my poppy now instead of finally remembering to buy one on 10th.

I'm not that aggressive, I content myself by turning all the top copies
of the Daily Mail over on the news stand so that the back page shows.

I am amused at the idea of minor sabotage of a newsagent being considered
'less aggressive' than wearing a paper+plastic flower. Which I've managed
already to lose. Dammit!