Old 28-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Owdboggy Owdboggy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Lancing View Post
Please can anyone recommend a nursery that sells Hellebores.
I saw one last April in Erdigg Hall Gardens and have been trying to get one
like it.
It was double, pink/mauve colour.

Thanks. Ann
We find Ashwoods very expensive. Bridgemere Garden Centre in Nantwich often have a very good selection and this place is as good as Ashwoods anyday Farmyard Nurseries: garden plants and gardening:home page
We have well over 100 Hellebores in and around the garden, they self seed tremendously. The seedlings are more often wishy wash pink and those we weed out, but the good colours we keep.