Old 28-10-2010, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default Parker's ordering on web

Following Sacha's lead, I decided to get some things from Parker's this
year. I found, though, that the online order form worked perfectly until
I tried to use the drop-downs for "How did you hear about us?" and the
years (not the months) of issue and expiry of my debit card. My system
treated these as unwanted pop-ups, even though I put the firm in my
"allowed" list. I'm pretty sure this is a Windows (spit, children!)
problem, but just to confirm, has anybody else had the same difficulty?

--
Mike.