Old 28-10-2010, 11:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default [OT] When should you wear Poppies?

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message

Remember that they are now needing even more to help the servicemen
maimed or mentally scarred in the two recent wars....

I prefer to wear both the red and the white poppies, so I generally wait
till the white ones are available. Unless it goes wrong, as it did last
year, and the white ones didn't show up here at all.

As a "red" seller, could I just ask for clarification of the nature of these
white ones ?

Thanks
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com