Old 29-10-2010, 11:31 AM posted to bionet.plants,sci.bio.botany

Default problem with my tomato plant

In message , B. P. TBC
writes
Hi all!

I had an old (cca. 10 years old) tomato seed (Prisca F1). I tried to
bed it. After it sprouted, it grew good. Yet it is ~40 cm tall, and
lost many leaves. Its leaves becomes thin and hard, and dry up. And
last 2 days all leaves started to fade.
What is the reason, and how can I rescue this plant?
Many thanks!

(P.s.: sorry, my english is bad, but I hope, you can understand it.)

You don't describe the conditions in which you are growing it. Tomatoes
require warmth, light and moisture - even in a heated greenhouse they
would be struggling by this time of year.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley