Old 29-10-2010, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Parker's ordering on web

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 22:31:13 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

Following Sacha's lead, I decided to get some things from Parker's this
year. I found, though, that the online order form worked perfectly until
I tried to use the drop-downs for "How did you hear about us?" and the
years (not the months) of issue and expiry of my debit card. My system
treated these as unwanted pop-ups, even though I put the firm in my
"allowed" list. I'm pretty sure this is a Windows (spit, children!)
problem, but just to confirm, has anybody else had the same difficulty?

If you're using Internet Explorer 7, try turning "protected mode" off.
If you're using IE8, you may need to downgrade to IE7 - IE8 has an
annoying habit of blocking any spawned windows whatever you do unless
the site you're visiting has been programmed for it. It's so called
"compatability mode" doesn't seem to help. It's what Microsoft call
"security".