Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
LeighMo

Default Nymphaea bud?

Neat! Is that the daubenyana on the center-right of the tank on your home
page?

No, that's the Zenkeri (tiger lotus). The N. daubenyana are smaller plants.
There's one in the right front corner, and a larger one in the center of the
tank, in front of the big piece of driftwood. That's the one that's budding.

If it DOES flower
make sure you propagate it and I get an offspring!

And take a picture!

If it does flower, I will definitely get a photo. But I don't think it can
flower underwater, and I can't imagine it actually reaching the surface. Plus,
there's my clown loaches. They always eat my Anubias flowers, and I fear the
Nymphaea will get the same treatment.

Leigh