Old 30-10-2010, 02:25 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
MuahMan MuahMan is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

On Oct 29, 9:21*pm, Snit wrote:
MuahMan stated in post
on
10/29/10 6:18 PM:

Ah, Steve and his sock share the same black and white world view. *So he
(and you, his sock) know the facts:

* Steve Carroll was flat out wrong to deny that you can make
* multiple aliases in OS X.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
* aliases, and I proved it with a video: http://goo.gl/UdWf

* Steve accepted that my video was correct, but then said that
* it only worked in icon view.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
* aliases in other views, and I proved it with a video:
* http://goo.gl/beyx

* Steve was right to note that with the other views it is not
* quite the same - the keystrokes have to be done in a very
* particular way. *While this way works with icon view, other
* ways that work with icon view do not work with the other views.
* This is a minor bug - an area of arbitrary inconsistency.

Because Steve does not understand how things are not always black and white
he is, again, lost. *And he will not, of course, admit what is obvious: he
was wrong about OS X not allowing multiple aliases to be made.

Steve showed he was ignorant of the capabilities of OS X. *I not only proved
to him he was wrong, I made a video that showed him how to do it - down to
showing him how and when to use what keyboard keys. *The fact I helped Steve
was, to him, offensive, so he - as he does so often - trolled me and created
another army of socks to "help" him.

Oh: and I predict since I responded to a post of his (well, his socks),
Steve will insist that this means I read *all* of his posts. *He cannot
understand how it cannot be black and white - how someone can read *some*
posts without reading all. *Another sign of Steve's extreme black and white
world view.

Jesus H Christ. You two faggots will still be arguing when you're 100.
GET A ****ING LIFE. You two are the most lifeless ****s on the WWW.

Hey, I jumped in to *help* Steve. *Even though he is consumed with hatred, I
go out of my way to help him. *But it offends Steve that I know things he
does not. *Poor kid.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]- Hide quoted text -

Everyone hates you. You're an annoying ****. Kill yourself and any of