Old 30-10-2010, 03:55 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Chance Furlong[_2_] Chance Furlong[_2_] is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

On 10/29/10 8:21 PM, Snit wrote:
MuahMan stated in post
on
10/29/10 6:18 PM:

Jesus H Christ. You two faggots will still be arguing when you're 100.
GET A ****ING LIFE. You two are the most lifeless ****s on the WWW.

Hey, I jumped in to *help* Steve. Even though he is consumed with hatred, I
go out of my way to help him. But it offends Steve that I know things he
does not. Poor kid.

Pratt is begging for your attention by calling you a fag.