Old 30-10-2010, 04:26 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:55 pm, Chance Furlong wrote:
On 10/29/10 8:21 PM, Snit wrote:

MuahMan stated in post
on
10/29/10 6:18 PM:
Jesus H Christ. You two faggots will still be arguing when you're
100. GET A ****ING LIFE. You two are the most lifeless ****s on
the WWW.

Hey, I jumped in to *help* Steve. Even though he is consumed with
hatred, I go out of my way to help him. But it offends Steve that I
know things he does not. Poor kid.

Pratt is begging for your attention by calling you a fag.

Well... Snit did finally admit that his "wife" is a man:

"Sandman has tracked down my wife's email and started sending him
bizarre accusations"

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....7?dmode=source

Snot is a fag.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch