Old 30-10-2010, 04:35 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default Snit and Socks

Big Crotch on a Small Fish wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8a1o2

Now that it has been proved you are reading my posts, why not comment
on the PDF you claimed I would never get my hands on? All of the
lies about the woman you call my ex are there and you will not even
comment on them?

crickets chirping

What's wrong Snot? Are you freaking out over how I got this? Email it to
enough people moron and everyone gets it.

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch