Old 30-10-2010, 01:51 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Chance Furlong Chance Furlong is offline

Default Snit and Socks

"Big Crotch on a Small Fish" BigCrotch@SmallFish wrote in message
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8a1o2

Now that it has been proved you are reading my posts, why not comment on
the PDF you claimed I would never get my hands on? All of the lies about
the woman you call my ex are there and you will not even comment on them?

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Snit is to busy thinking of incest then he will beg for my
attention.