Old 30-10-2010, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Garden Storage Box - any recommendations please??

Janet wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, I'd just rather give my money to
a decent small business rather than b&q!

I need a garden storage box, roughtly 100cm high and 150cm wide. Does
anyone have any manufactures / suppliers they recommend?

Doesn't have to be incredibly secure, but certainly robust and child
proof.

The plastic ones available in B and Q and other sheds, are cheap,
very
robust, no maintenance, and lockable.

Janet

You can often find items similar to this on Freecycle.

http://www.uk.freecycle.org/

Hope this helps.
Baz