Old 30-10-2010, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Newly planted rhubarb

On 30 Oct, 18:46, Rusty Hinge
wrote:
Baz wrote:
Dont forget to give your neighbours a bit of stuff now and then, they begin
to enjoy the pong afterwards. Funny how that works dont you think?

That's really *VERY* good advice.

--
Rusty

Years ago, where we were living we had rhubarb growing outside the
bathroom in an angle with another wall, it was north facing and had
all the lawn mowings spread around every cut, and every time we had a
bath the water would overflow and flood the plants.
I remember one time pulling a stick which was enough to make a rhubarb
crumble for 4 of us.
David