Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Paul

Default Need help with plant dosage

Hi ya'all. The tank I'm concerned with is a 46g bow front. It is, I would
say medium planted, with Rotala Magenta, or Rotala Indica, not sure which
for the most part, and some slower growing broad leafed plants. The tank has
96 watts lighting and is non C02. Using Chuck's site and figuring for 40
gallons for Potassium Sulphate mixed 3 tbls per 250 ml it shows a target
range of 20ppm. 1 ml = .32 ppm. I figure thats about 20ml a week, broken
down I'd say about 2.5 ml per day. Does this sound about right? Also what
should the TMG dosage be? I'm a bit fuzzy headed from a bad cold at the
moment, so not sure if I'm figuring right and hopefully I can get some help
from some clear headed experts. Thanks a bunch.
--
Paul

"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."