Old 31-10-2010, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Can bamboo be grown with seawater?

On 30 Oct, 21:06, Zamunda wrote:
I was in the Middle East and saw charcoal shipped from Africa which got
me thinking. Rather than those Africans loosing trees, I wondered
whether people in ME could have charcoal from the bamboo tree and grown
locally with the salted water that was around me at the time.

--
Zamunda

No. But mangrove can. But it's all about economics. And muslims
don't give a toss about the environment because allah looks after all
that stuff.