Old 31-10-2010, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default cut and-come-again crops

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Bill who putters wrote:

A common mistake is to plant too much

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Well, I over did the mustard greens this year. The wife & I have frozen over
4 bushels and I've given over 10 bushels away. Geez, you pick it & 3 days
later you can't teel you've picked. Anybody want some mustard, there's like
a pick up load ready now. Dam, this is harder to get rid of than zuchinni.

Time to plant the garlic...

Planted mine a week age. The German White is already coming up.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Seriously if anyone wants greens & is close enough, come get them!