Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default junk

"Nil" wrote in message
On 31 Oct 2010, "Irondale" wrote in rec.gardens:

to much junk getting on to this group. Besides deleting, wish
there was something else that could be done.

There is: use a newsreader that has decent filtering ability. Outlook
Express does not.

But it does have a decent killfile feature and so doesn't really need
'filtering'. A few clicks and the problem posters disappear forever if you
so desire.

By the way, you're contributing quite a bit of junk of your own, as you
can see below. Please turn off the use of html formatting in your
newsreader.

Hmmm. I didn't see any of that stuff, how come you did? All I see from her
is exactly what shows right after the colon:

to much junk getting on to this group. Besides deleting, wish there was
something else that could
be done.

Why are there so many ugly fools these days?

Wish I could just say "BOO!" and they'd go away.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CB78CE.0B5C1010
!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
http-equiv=Content-Type
META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.18783"
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff
DIVFONT size=4 face=Courierto much junk getting on to this
group.
Besides deleting, wish there was /FONTFONT size=4
face=Couriersomething else that could /FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=Courierbe done.  /FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=Courier/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=CourierWhy are there so many ugly fools
these
days?/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=Courier/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=CourierWish I could just say "BOO!" and
they'd go
away./FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=Courier/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=Courier/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=CourierDonna/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=CourierWA zone 8-9/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=4 face=Courier/FONT /DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CB78CE.0B5C1010--