Old 02-11-2010, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Deliveries

Chris J Dixon wrote:

Last Friday I was in all day, with a parcel expected from DHL.
Nothing was heard, yet that evening the on-line tracking showed
it as "refused delivery". I translate that as, "Ran out of time,
so took it back to depot."

To be fair to them, they have replied to an email of
disappointment, to explain that, due to the security situation at
East Midlands Airport, their drivers were not able to get out and
deliver. I will forgive them for not having "bomb alert" status
in their menu, but something more appropriate should have been
available.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK