Old 02-11-2010, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Deliveries

In message , Mike Lyle
writes
chris French wrote:
In message
,
Dave Hill writes

"We saw that you are a Nursery, and as it's half term we assumed
there would be no one there so we are holding the delivery for you
till after half term".

LOL :-)

I'll be retelling that one. But having the name "Abacus" is a pretty
good contribution to giving the wrong impression!

But the conclusion from the wrong impression is a non-sequitur - child
care nurseries do extra business during half-terms.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley