Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
LeighMo

Default P. bridgesii

Hmmm... I know of this guy who keeps 7 Botia macracantha, 4 B. almorhae, 3 B.
striata, and 1 B. helodes *and* both shrimp and snails (bridgesii and
Melanoides tuberculata)

How long has he kept them?

I've succeeded in keep clown loaches and apple snails together for a few weeks
or months, but the loaches always get them eventually. Often when I go away
for a weekend and leave the loaches unfed for a day or two.

MTS are better snails to keep with loaches. They have tougher shells, and can
hide from the loaches under the gravel. But the loaches still get a lot of
them. This morning, one of my clown loaches was carrying a large MTS around in
its mouth, swinging it around and worrying at it like a dog with a bone.

Leigh