Old 03-11-2010, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default West facing wall. What veg to grow?

Baz wrote:

If you had read all of this thread you would possibly have noticed that I
was not being, or feeling rejected.

I did, but your initialquestion needed some consideration.

You have a habit with two feet, as I sometimes have.

/quote/

To the poster who thought his posts were ignored,
I have put in this request about a West facing wall and no advice has been
given.

I take it therefore that nobody using this group has an answer. End Of.
Move on.

/unquote/

--
Rusty