Old 04-11-2010, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Barb[_5_] Barb[_5_] is offline

Default Guess what I heard and saw?

"Partizannka" wrote in message

What do you have against spiders anyway?? They are very lovely
creatures!!

--
Partizannka

I have nothing against them, honest! They are undoubtedly beautiful and
useful creatures, and the world would be a worse place without them.

But I'm really, really scared of them! I don't know why! Even a picture in
a magazine is a problem! I've tried and tried to rationalise, but it
doesn't work. I'm just arachnaphobic, and that's it!

If they don't bother me, I don't bother them. But, I have this awful vision
of Pergatory where you come face to face with everything you've killed - and
it would contain, for me, a lot of wasps and spiders! Forgive me.

Barb