Old 04-11-2010, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Harlequin ladybirds

Has anyone any first hand experience of harlequin ladybirds?
A friend of mine has asked me to ask you for help on behalf of a
friend of hers.
This lady lives on the end of a row of houses in Bradford on Avon.
She is beseiged by the things, even getting in her house through open
windows. Nobody else in the row of houses has seen them.
Will the winter kill them off? Is there anything which can be done.
I've suggested they Google them but have not done so myself.
Help please?

Pam in Bristol