Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Tim Adams Tim Adams is offline

Default An Apple apologist... or something else?

In article ,
Snit wrote:

Tim Adams stated in post
on
11/4/10 6:17 PM:

Ah, Steve and his sock share the same black and white world view. So he
(and you, his sock) know the facts:

* Steve Carroll was flat out wrong to deny that you can make
multiple aliases in OS X.

* I was absolutely right to note that you can make multiple
aliases, and I proved it with a video: http://goo.gl/UdWf

Your video didn't show anything but icon view.

The first video - sure. Steve merely said it could not be done.

and I'm sure you can provide a link where he says 'it can't be done' sometime
next year.

I proved him wrong.

Only AFTER he pointed out how it was done - NOT before. IOW, he proved YOU
wrong, and you were still calling it 'an Apple Bug'. Something it never was!

When he changed his mind and decided it could be done in icon
view but not the other views, I proved him wrong there, too.

You did't 'prove' anybody wrong except the person that called it 'an Apple bug'
and that person was michael glasser, aka snit.

http://goo.gl/beyx

But since Steve was right about a quirk in doing so in some views, he
insisted the video did not show him how to do it. Even though I show him
the hot keys and everything.

You 'showed him' AFTER he pointed out to you how it was done. Why don't you at
least try and get your facts right once?

~still more babbling by the liar snit snipped.

--
regarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting