Old 25-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Cereoid+10+

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

What really bothers little Lizzy is that all of the recent topics have been
over her head and she is overwhelmed by it all!!!

You should all take pity on baby girl. She still needs someone to hold her
hand just to cross the street!!! She'd much rather be making mud pies in her
secret little garden hidden from the big bad world!!!!!!

Bill Litchfield wrote in message

"Elizabeth Brown" wrote in message
This newsgroup is being ruined by all of the off topic threads. Go
somewhere else with you politics, race, war, and etc. Let us just

garden.

Your opinion is duly noted. However, my opinion is that the O.T's aren't
ruining this group at all. In fact, I rather welcome the humorous O.T's of
Tom Kan Pa and others during these dark, long winter days.

regards,
Bill