Old 08-11-2010, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Greenhouse Compost heap!

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:47:28 +0000, Derek
wrote:

From today's Daily Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening...er-months.html

Nah. I'll stick to my couple of layers of bubble-wrap. Bought some
industrial sized rolls a few years ago. Just finished attaching them
after the annual disinfectation. Works fine for me and it's easy, in
the spring, to dunk the wrap in a weak solution of Jeyes and hang it
on the line to dry before being packed away again.

And I think I can stay fit enough without spending an hour chopping
trees down and then another hour planting new ones in their place. But
I'm now worried about what I might be breathing in when I'm gardening!
Better buy a mask for next year!