Old 09-11-2010, 06:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Green Wall - Living Wall - Vertical Garden

"A Living Wall" wrote in message

Hi
I am British and currently live in China - I am doing some research into
this topic.

My findings so far have been a little mixed but the one issue that is
cropping up - Cost

Does any member have any experience of any of the above.
Construction, maintenance, living with or just plain ol' opinion.

I've only ever seen pictures of such walls. They look great but given that
they were always on either office buildings or posh houses I would imagine
that the establishment and maintenance costs would be more than I'd be
prepared to cough up for my normal domestic situation.