Old 09-11-2010, 11:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Leaf Mulchers

runrigger said:

All, I am trying to find a good leaf mulcher/shredder (a UK version of
the US Flowtron).

Most of them however are the shoulder held versions, I would like one
that I can put over a bin, in to which I can throw the leaves (both dry
and wet).

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do.

WORX makes a great leaf mulcher/shredder, but I have no idea if
it is available in the UK. (Definite improvement on the Flowtron.)
I bought mine on amazon.com.

(Just checked amazon.co.uk, they have a Bosch electric shredder. Rather
different -- more an electric chipper/shredder.)

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." --Largo Potter, Valkyria Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored