Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Moontanman

Default Is a 6ft tank too big?

No tank is too big as long as there is room to eat and sleep under the tank or
next to it ;-) I keep a 125 full of cardinal tetras and other small fish.
prettiest aquarium i ever saw even if i do say so myself. the real problem is
with people trying to keep fish in an aquarium that is too small. when that
happens the end result is always sad with death and disfigerment resulting from
over crowding the fish. My dream aquarium is 144"L X 30"T X 48"W with thousands
of cardinal tetras! the only limit to your tank is the size of your wallet and
the house you want to put it in.
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me