Old 11-11-2010, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Fresh Butter Beans

Dave Hill wrote in news:0735be8d-1e76-405c-
:

We went all through this topic a few weeks ago.

Yes you are right, but
At this time of year we need sumfink (something)(I hate that and many
educated people use it) to talk on topic about.

Let it flow, and there might be a few more interesting ideas comming during
this dark and depressing season.

I think that as long as a topic is not too repetative it should be recieved
in the same way a new one is.

The advice I have personally had here from all the experienced gardeners
has been invaluable in this first year with this newsgroup, and I hope some
people have taken mine too.

My Euro's worth
Baz