Old 12-11-2010, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cat Scarers

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Christina Websell
writes

"Judith in France" wrote in message

On Oct 22, 12:41 pm, hugh ] wrote:
In message , Christina Websell
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
I know lots of people who have judged at Crufts and who breed dogs
and
wouldn't give you tuppence for the ethics of many of them
--

Name these *lots of people* that you you personally know who have
judged

What utter rubbish. You have absolutely no knowledge on which to base
your childish statement.

Dog showing is riddled with petty politics and petty ambitions which
frequently come before the long term welfare of the dogs. I was in
showing for about 10years, had a well known (in the breed) champion dog,
showing at many Champ Shows and Crufts.

People in the breed who know me will already know my views. My friends
in the breed share them. I couldn't give a toss whether you know them or
not.

Silly bitch
--

Rudeness does not have a place on urg, you can disagree with Tina;
however personally insulting her is not on, you owe her an apology.

If you read her post you will see that she actually called me a liar. I
think therefore I am entitled to reply in kind.
--

I don't think I called you a liar, it's not a word I use, Hugh.
Tina