Old 13-11-2010, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Cat Scarers

In message , Sacha
writes

In article , says...
On 2010-11-12 23:44:15 +0000, Janet said:

In article ,
says...
"hugh" ] wrote

I know lots of people who have judged at Crufts and who breed
dogs

Tina replied

Lets just say you've never met a Crufts judge

I don't think I called you a liar, it's not a word I use, Hugh.
Tina
You specifically refuted his statement as untruthful .See above,

your own post /\/\/\/
Janet
She did not call him a liar. We can disagree. We can rebut
statements. We can, indeed, regard others as trouble makers but Tina
did not describe anyone as a liar. She did call into question their
expertise - and with good reason.

Hugh said he knows Crufts judges; Tina denied that he does.
In effect she claimed his statement was untrue.
Since Tina does not know Hugh her comment had no foundation.
Janet.

She did not call anybody a liar, Janet. Now, we all know you like a
row in whichever group you're in but this is a non-starter. Tina has
questioned someone's self-appointed credentials. She has called nobody
a liar.

She should be more discreet.
I contradicted someone in another group and received a solicitors
letter!

Mind you, the letter was careful not to accuse me of calling him a
liar...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply