Old 14-11-2010, 01:02 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

You have made three totally wrong assumptions there.

I did read the original post, and provided an on-topic reply to it. That's why I can remember so much of it.

So for some reason the other person didn't see the original replies, or decided they weren't what they wanted, and some explanation of why they were posted what seemed to be virtually the same post, and by implication asking us to repeat what we'd already spent time on, would be useful.

And no, I didn't go back and check word for word against the original post.

btw - I wasn't objecting to them reposting (I just didn't bother to answer them again) - I was just boggling at your "if it's not too repetitive" .... there didn't seem a lot of room to get any more repetitive.