Old 14-11-2010, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.food+drink.misc

Default Greece next spring

In article ,
Kathy McIntosh wrote:

I am planning a trip to Greece next spring
Any suggestions of locations, advice etc. welcomed. Currently,
the Argos area looks attractive, as being easy to get to and
close to the moderate mountains, beaches etc.

Our Argos is close to the beach but we don't have any mountains this side of
the country :-}

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm wildly jealous, but hope you both have a lovely
time. We won't want to hear about how warm it was!

Given our record, it will be cold and wet.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.