Old 15-11-2010, 11:19 AM
hollierose hollierose is offline
Registered User

Default Is there anything I can do about weeds in my front garden?

Is there anything I can do about weeds? - They seem to grow more in my front garden, my back garden has been experiencing a few problems lately yet the weeds seem to be growing more around the front of my house. I pull them out but they seem to be growing back by the dozen and I don't know whether there is a spray or anything that can kill them off for good? It probably sounds like a silly question but I am new to all this. Hopefully someone can suggest something for me? It would really help. I have only started gardening recently and am not off to the best start!
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers