Old 15-11-2010, 01:35 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollierose View Post
I keep finding slugs in my garden. They hide underneath the leaves and my friend told me I should get rid of them because they are damaging to my plants. Is this true and if so how do I control and get rid of them?
Some slugs eat dead vegetation, some eat live plants, some even eat other slugs. They are difficult to control; if you haven't noticed damage to your plants, stop worrying. Trying to eliminate pests ""just in case" may cause other problems.