Old 15-11-2010, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Ginkgo seeds

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:41:22 +0000, Martin Brown
wrote:

The nut itself is a delicacy in Japan after the smelly
pulp has been removed and the kernel treated and cooked.

Don't think I'll bother to try that, Martin, thanks!
I was just hoping I didn't have to deal with the smelly pulp but I'll
have a go.
Thanks to all for advice. I've grown many trees from seed, but not
found fresh seeds before. These were from Bath Botanic Garden.

Pam in Bristol