Old 16-11-2010, 05:41 AM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] infodex@mindspring.com is offline

Default It's over

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:35:09 -0500, beautdogs
wrote:

On 11/6/10 10:02 PM, Daniel B. Martin wrote:
Frost warning tonight. The 2010 vegetable gardening season is over.
Today we harvested the meager remains: some half-ripe tomatoes, a few
undersize eggplants, a few smallish sweet peppers. It was fun while it
lasted.

Daniel B. Martin

I've been covering my last tomato plant at night, and so has my
neighbor--she's got dozens of fruits on a giant plant that sprawls over
a 10ft circular area.

Circular area? Is it supported somehow, or just sprawling on the
ground?