Old 16-11-2010, 06:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Shanghai Shanghai is offline

Default Divots in the Sand... Insects???

On 11/16/2010 11:13 AM, infiniteMPG wrote:
We live in west central Florida and have seen this phenomenon in the
yard around our home and also around the area in different places.
It's small circular "divots" in the sand and often they are around
the edge of the house below where the roof line ends, but we have seen
this under trees and also out in the middle of the yard, far away from
everything.

http://www.57web.com/divots.jpg

Can anyone identify what is causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Google 'ant lion'